Children’s & Youth Volunteers
and Ministry Leaders
Our goal is to provide a safe and secure environment for everyone who participates in the supervision or ministry of children or youth at Life Church.
ALL those desiring a ministry (volunteer) position on the children’s or youth teams must complete an application and background check .
- Applications are available for Leadership/Teacher Positions or Helper Positions.
- The Protect My Ministry’s Online Background Check, is required for all Children’s Ministry Helpers.
- Teachers & Leaders must also submit a BCI report through fingerprinting. This can be completed through our local BMV.
- Once your application and background check has been processed, you will be contacted by the Ministry Team Leader assigned to your area of interest.
- Orientation/Training are provided.
Volunteer Opportunities include:
- Infant (6wks-24mo): Teacher or Helper
- Toddler (24-36mo): Teacher or Helper
- Preschool (3-PreK): Teacher or Helper
- Kids Factory (K-6th): Teacher, Helper, or Team Leaders
- Refuel Kids Life Groups (K-5th): Teacher or Hellper
- Kids Check-In
- Warehouse 412(6th-12th): Youth Leader